Friday, October 12, 2007

Homeward Bound

I am leaving tomorrow morning for Utah. Not sure exactly how I feel about it. it is always rough to go home after having been gone for so long. the whole family thing is just nuts. and quite honestly-awkward for everyone involved.
I am exhausted thinking of the mental will power this all involves. And this trip came about so suddenly, that I didn't' have time to prepare my little brain for everything. I think my key is to just stay away from family until I can deal with them. Little doses I say little doses.

My 8 year old has decided that I am ready for "marriagement" I don't know what got into her little mind that I needed something like that. And when i reminded her that if I were to get married I couldn't' be her nanny any longer, well.... she was a little saddened by that turn of events. So I guess I am off the hook!!

More to come I am sure!

No comments: