What a crazy week!! AUGH!!
I really thought I would have to give a friend a call to bail me out of jail. :) but I made it through...
I am conflicted this week. I am starting to think that maybe Texas isn't the answer for me. And that throws my WHOLE plan out of whack. Geeze... why can't I just feel good about something that I am about to do?
I comes down to "where am I supposed to be?" And as of right now, I don't have an answer. It is amazing to me that I don't have the right to just have these divine Revelations on cue :) I have to work at it just like everyone else....
I went to dinner with friends tonight. Funny story-- Shubert went on his mission 2 years ago. I said to him "If I am still here when you get home... take me out back and shoot me." Shub got home last week. AT LEAST I AM LEAVING :)
1 comment:
Yeah two posts in the same week! Keep 'em coming!! I love it! I hope you get an answer on where you're meant to be right now...I always wish the answers were yelled to me. Sometimes I think it'd be a whole lot easier. I'm not all that patient! :)
Post a Comment