Friday, June 4, 2010

mothership


Today, Sephora opened in Fashion Place Mall in Salt Lake. It is the year 2010, and Utah is finally trying to keep up with the rest of the world. It's about time, Beehivers!! Way to come out of the dark ages! How does it feel?
I feel like the mothership is calling me home. I am so excited to have Smashbox, NARS, Philosophy and other such names with in my grasp. Welcome, Sephora. Welcome.
p.s. Singapore had a sephora before Utah. *gasp* I know, right!?

5 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Yeah I know what you mean! JCPENNY in the Provo mall now has Sephora!! YAY!

MA1 said...

I know where I'm going tomorrow! Can't believe it's finally here. Now if we can just get a H&M and a Container Store I will have all that I miss from the East Coast. Well at least the stores.

Andrea said...

WAHOO! I am soooo excited! know I will not have to go to Vegas just to go Sephora. Ok- I will still got there- they have H&M

April said...

Actually there's been a Sephora on Riverdale Rd in Ogden for about 2 years now...just FYI :)

Tara said...

ah, but April, that Sephora is in JC penny. Not the same. Trust me, come down to the store.. you'll see.