
I have been a very bad blogger. Some might say delinquent. And for the 3 of you that actually read my blog (wink, wink) I offer my sincere apology.
Let's chalk it up to "Tara ain't got nuthin to report". Because let's face it friends, there really isn't much to report.
Still working at the same place. Still living at the same place. Still driving the same car. And the purple has officially washed out of my hair. So, What do you think? What should a girl do 3 weeks before her Thirty.... blah blah... birthday?
I was told today that I didn't look my age. Ha ha. I told the person it is the Oil of Olay and the plastic surgery. :) Technically I have not had any work done and and I don't use Oil of Olay. I guess I should take the compliment.
Any way friend, I'm back. And I will try to be better about blogging.
1 comment:
:) Can't wait!
Post a Comment