Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mom was right...






Eh, boy. I made a promise to you all.... and have not followed through! Sorry



things are still the same in my world, with one slight change....



BLAKE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!




In fact he is taking his engagement pictures right now. Her name is Caitlin and is adorable. She is going to be an amazing addition to our family. What was 5 is now 6. Loving it!




November 12th is the big day. I am having so much fun getting to know her better. She is an absolute doll.



When Blake was born, I was devastated that he didn't turn out to be a girl. I was so hoping for a baby sister. I am 10 years older, and had such plans for her! (of course, I adore Blake and he has been an amazing baby brother)



I remember a tender moment with my Mom when she said, "one day Blake will get married and you will have a new sister then.". This was not the right answer :) I yelled, "He is a baby! He will never grow up and get married...!!!". The day has come, and Mom was right. 24 years of waiting.... I was also blessed with Anna 2 years ago! Things are working out nicely for me.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow seriously small world. I work with Caitlin.. crazy!

April said...

Oh yay! Congrats to your brother! She looks like a doll :)

Lisa said...

Super cute picture. Congrats!!!