
So we have a DVD player in the van that I drive the kids around in. And I have heard the movie Happy Feet about 15 times. I have not watched it.. just HEARD it. And I have to say that it was funny and I caught myself giggling at the singing. I cannot tell you how funny it is now to hear 3 little kids walking around the house singing Prince songs at the top of thier lungs, thinking that they are only singing songs from Happy Feet.
But today, I watched the movie. And if you put the liberal story line aside and just enjoyed what the kids see in the movie, then it is HILARIUS. I have to say that Robin Williams is in rare form in this show. I cannot tell you how very amused I was while watching it.
And to have Hugh Jackman as an Elvis-like character... well that is just pure entertainment!
Here is just a taste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRvSZRdXNE
No comments:
Post a Comment