blogged with love...
You should move here to the sunny state of Oregon, where it's nice outside all the time! Ha. Actually, it HAS been gorgeous (weird), but I'm sure that will change right about the time Cami gets out of school...
See I'm thinking it's a beautiful gift from mother nature down here in phoenix because it means I can go outside and enjoy low 90's!!!
I guess with being 36 weeks pregnant I'm welcoming the rain and cooler weather... just no snow!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You should move here to the sunny state of Oregon, where it's nice outside all the time! Ha. Actually, it HAS been gorgeous (weird), but I'm sure that will change right about the time Cami gets out of school...
See I'm thinking it's a beautiful gift from mother nature down here in phoenix because it means I can go outside and enjoy low 90's!!!
I guess with being 36 weeks pregnant I'm welcoming the rain and cooler weather... just no snow!
Post a Comment