
Okay, here is the thing....
I am tired of hearing about Jon and Kate plus 8. Seriously. We know that Jon is a jerk. We know that he is just..... ew. I don't think I can finish that sentence.
But truly, Kate- take some self esteem classes or something. All of this... waaa waaa, I married the wrong guy and now after 8 kids, I know the truth. (not that you aren't to blame, sistah! We all saw you bellowing at him for 5 season on tv!)
But when I am watching coverage of last nights People Choice awards, and YOU are the subject of most of the stories because you decided to "grow your hair out". *cough*... It means that I am tired of seeing your dumb face. Go home, raise your kids. All 8 of them....
I am tired of hearing about Jon and Kate plus 8. Seriously. We know that Jon is a jerk. We know that he is just..... ew. I don't think I can finish that sentence.
But truly, Kate- take some self esteem classes or something. All of this... waaa waaa, I married the wrong guy and now after 8 kids, I know the truth. (not that you aren't to blame, sistah! We all saw you bellowing at him for 5 season on tv!)
But when I am watching coverage of last nights People Choice awards, and YOU are the subject of most of the stories because you decided to "grow your hair out". *cough*... It means that I am tired of seeing your dumb face. Go home, raise your kids. All 8 of them....
2 comments:
Ugg. I am so sick of Kate, her hair, her show, her husband. Who thought it was a great idea to talk about them non stop for 6 months?? I mean honestly. There's a reason we sweep dysfunction under the rug...
AMEN!!!!!
Post a Comment