Friday, January 1, 2010

Things that I learned in 2009


1. Moving back "home" is a lot harder than it looks.
2. Training with a personal trainer is one of the best things I've ever done. (thanks, Brooke)
3. I can run a 5k.
4. Going brunette is the best hair decision I've made to date.
5. I still love Gilmore Girls
6. Switching to Diet Coke was a huge decision. But the right one.
7. I don't like contacts. And now need to wear glasses while reading and using the computer.
8. Getting a tattoo in Vegas not smart but a lot of fun. Getting it re-inked in SLC=painful.
9. Sometimes it is great to have my dad act like a dad.
10. Still in love with Edward after all these years.
11. I'm ready to go back to school and finish my degree.
12. Using a flat iron isn't as scary as I thought it would be. (I am usually strictly a curling iron gal)
13. 2010 has a lot of promise. Let's go.

No comments: