Wednesday, November 17, 2010

yule tide


It is so crazy to me how fast 2010 is coming to an end. Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow for heaven sake! Wow. With my new job, I am always looking at dates a month ahead of what I am in currently. And since we are nearing the end of November already, I am looking at dates that are in January.

I love this time of year. It is the time to spend with family. And now that I have my own place, I will have family. I even have a fire place to hand my stockings by! Now only to find sugar plums and Jack Frost. (though from the looks of the forecast, I think Mother Nature is taking care of the Jack Frost!) I want my home to look like it "puked" Christmas. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I want pictures of the new place! Loving getting caught up with your life, keep it coming!