Sunday, January 9, 2011

not an equal opportunity chewer


I have another confession-- I am a gum bigot. It is a hard reality, but a true one.


It all started when they came out with fruity gum. And made them different colors. It just isn't normal. If i wanted to chew on something that tastes like fruit I would get a fruit roll up. Gum should be white and taste like mint. Not neon green and taste like key lime pie. I even think spearmint is pushing it. Gum is meant to freshen your breath, not take the place of Marie Calendar's pie or Strawberry Shortcake. Do the right thing- chew mint gum.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I'm the same way. My kids only get mint gum and they love it. Once, my 3 year old begged to have the watermelon trident so I got it for her. She got a piece out and started to chew it and spit it out in her hand and handed it to me and said, "This makes my mouth yucky!"