
I have 2 weeks left and I feel ... anxious, sad, lonely, upset, excited, nervous. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! I can't sleep at night because I feel so anxious. And then the next day I am physically and emotionally and mentally exhausted. I can't imagine what it will be like to have this over with! I am so sad to leave here.. but on the other hand I just want to start because I just need to mentally "regroup".
I am realizing that the past few posts on here have been a bit of sadness and complaining. :) sorry...
I am really looking forward to just being in Utah. And having family around. I am looking forward to having a new ward.. and meeting new people. I am looking forward to a new area, and new kids.
I am looking forward to having a temple close and not having to drive into NYC to go. :)
I am looking forward to sleeping at this point!!
No comments:
Post a Comment