Do you know my favorite color? It's green. I love love love green. (I read once if you say something 3 times, you really really really mean it!) and do you know what color I see when I look out the window here in my lovely Connecticut? GREEN!! I am going to miss that more than I can say. But I am lucky-- where I am moving to.. it is up on the mountain. And there are beautiful trees there too. Along with an amazing view of Salt Lake. I feel like that is kind of a blessing... that way I don't miss Wilton as much as I could.
I am coming back to Wilton on the 20th of September. WOO HOO!! I am glad.. Madeleine's birthday is the 20th and she said all she wanted was for me to be here. So.. back on a plane I go. Only-- she doesn't know! I love the Pags!
No comments:
Post a Comment