Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When will I find MY "Edward"?



Breaking Dawn-the final instalment of the Twilight series- has been released. I remember thinking, back in January, that I couldn't wait until I could find out if Bella really does marry Edward. And if he really does bite her. And here I am-- I know the answers to both of those questions. :) (promise, no spoilers!)
It is odd how at the age of almost 31, I have just become completely smitten with a fictional character. Not only that, but a vampire. I hate vampires! But here I am! completely in love with one. I tease my friends that he was meant for me... and someday, my Edward will come. (sigh)
I have 2 1/2 weeks left here in the Pagliaro household. I finally broke down and bought boxes. They are nicely leaning against my wall-- with nothing in them. I am just waiting for that damn packing fairy to come and fill them. But someone told me that they don't exist. Which, by the way, is not fair! Sometimes a girl just needs a fairy! :)
I have started to say good bye to friends... and that is hard dang it! I don't like it. But it makes it a bit easier to think that they are from Utah, and it is just a matter of time before we run into each other. THANK GOODNESS. Saying goodbye isn't my idea of a good time.
So close my blog today with...
Goodbye my dear sweet Edward. And goodbye to my dear sweet friends...

1 comment:

Jim said...

Tara,
A few weeks ago I started reading the "Twilight" series. I finished the last book this morning at 2:45am. They are GREAT books! When you come back to UT we will have to get together and discuss!

Wendy