Sunday, September 28, 2008

A light from within


I have been thinking a lot about this roller coaster that I am now calling my life :)


I have had many valleys and many mountains in my lifetime. I have lost a lot. a lot. But have gained so much more. There are times, when I can just step outside my "box" and realize that I have been so blessed. I have a Heavenly Father that truly is in control. And I know, I KNOW, that he is aware of my sorrows, and I know He celebrates in my successes and joy.

No matter where I am in my journey there is someone that is looking out for me. And there are more on the other side of the veil that celebrates with me.

I have found my peace with a lot that has weighed on my heart. I have found the place in my life for those heartaches. I have learned from them, and feel my own strength from within while I get past them.

I am so looking forward to the next chapter of my life. I know that there is a path for me, and I feel like I have my flash light for the path ahead. I have my light.

No comments: