Friday, October 3, 2008

Merryment and speed!


Today, I had one of the best times I can remember having. I have great brothers. They care, and they love me. And it means the world to me.
We went to Park City and rode the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster. SO FUN! It was so great. so of course I had to take the camera and take pictures. Now we only need the little Blake-ster to get home so that we can start the fun with him too!
But I'll take 2 out of the 3 for now... until a mission comes to and end. :)

1 comment:

MA1 said...

Family is great to have around me. This is Mikol, I once had 3 sisters around me to hang out with then one left for Montana and then another one left for California. Lucky I still have one left or I'd be all alone. My other soon to be family, is still in Afghanistan and he will be for another 4 and half months. You want someone to hang out with call me I've got time to spare. :)