Tuesday, November 11, 2008

G'head, bite me!


So for a few months now I have anticipated the arrival of Twilight, the movie. And my days are getting closer and closer. November 21, 2008.
It is so funny how I ended up reading these books! My aunt gave them to me, and I thought-"there is no WAY I am going to read books about vampires!" But slowly I came to the realization that when I came home for Christmas, she was going to ask me about them. And I started book one Twilight. AndI was hooked! I could not put the book down. And before I had read the end of the book, I had bought the other 2 in the series so that I didnt' have to wait when I was done. And then... I finished them. All 3! And I LOVED them. I mean... the way that I love Mr. Darcey. Edward Cullen. Wow, what a vampire. I mean.. I was wrapped up so deep into these silly stories, that I felt like I had broken up with a boyfriend when I was done reading.

And then came word of the 4th book. And I was at the midnight relase of Breaking Dawn. Along with all the 14 year olds. But at 12:02 on August 2nd, I had the last "Edward" book in my hands.

And so, I am feeling a bit sad at the thought that the series is now done, and all that I have left is to watch the movie. But I will be there... again, with all the 14 year olds. I do love me some Edward Cullen.

No comments: