
Just so you know, shopping for a car is hard! It is one of the hardest things, ever! Sheesh! You have to do all of the research, and then you have to find what you are looking for. And then you have to check the Internet and see if what you want exists. And then you have to go to the dealer. And when you get to the dealer.. this is what the price tag looks like. THERE IS NOTHING ON IT! So then you have the squirmy car salesman come out and try to tell you that they have the best deal in town. And then you see the car, and it is NOTHING like what you told them you wanted. And when you tell them that you will "under no circumstances go over" a certain price... they always will show you one that is at least $3,000 more than what you just told them not 4 minutes ago. Where do these people come from? And then you start to doubt that what you want maybe isn't really out there. And so it goes. Over the course of one week, I have checked almost every website that sells used cars, and gives information on the stats of the cars. And I think I am starting to go silently crazy over the whole things.
And so sometimes, I wish I could just find a car, get in.. and....shut up and drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment