
I get a lot of grief about my love for Edward Cullen. Yes, I admit it! I have an unhealthy relationship with a fictional character. And I will say it loud and proud if you ask me about it. I never had a good explanation as to why I feel this way. I just do. I fell madly in love with him the first time he watched Bella sleep.
I feel this way about Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice too. And I think that is okay, as well. (Seriously, have you SEEN Mr. Darcy?)
Of course you don't see me walking down the street muttering Edwards name to myself quietly as if he was there. (that would just be plain nuts!) But my heart does skip a beat when someone mentions his name. So don't send me to the loony bin over strong feelings toward imaginary boyfriends. (YET!)
My Aunt Lu sent me an article that I have read a couple of times now. I feel like explains why I have this deeply moving fascination with a vampire. I thought I would share it with you. It is a bit long, but the first half is great! Enjoy... !!
2 comments:
I've given up trying to find an explanation for my infatuation for this coven of vampires and have just embraced it. It makes me happy and if someone doesn't like it that's just too dang bad!
I enjoyed the first half of that article. It would be great to read what her thoughts are on Edward if she actually read the books- he's so much more than is portrayed in the movie.
As soon as the reviewer said she hadn't read the books I was quick to dismiss her because what could she possibly REALLY know about Edward then!? but...it was a great and insightful article. she still needs to read the books though. does she live in a cave or something??
Post a Comment