
I love that after .... uh, too many years to count (about 13!) I can meet up with a dear friend, and it is as if not a day has gone by since we were 19. (we missed you Lisa!)
Mel and I knew each other as seniors in High School and lost contact after she got married and moved away. And thanks to the miracle of Facebook, I found her.... YAY! (and Lisa, too!)
We don't look a day older than the last time we saw each other ;) right!?
2 comments:
Fun fun! I can speak with authority* when I say you both look exactly like you did 13 years ago! I'm so glad you guys hooked up--looking forward to my turn, sometime!
*not necessarily honesty ;)
It was so much fun! It felt so good to laugh like that! Lisa, we are already scheming for a girls trip with the three of us. Be ready to pack your bags at a moments notice:) Love you both!
Post a Comment