Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'd be California, if California was a girl.




We had a great vacation. It was a bit tough getting there! (being broken down in Death Valley was not a pleasant experience, or something I would say should be highlighted on the next California trip!) But I have to say that the beach was just lovely. There is something very soothing and relaxing to the soul about the ocean. (PS: to the stranger that stole my sunglasses, SHAME ON YOU!)
Six Flags was great fun. And a world class experience/lesson in swearing. I don't think you can actually go down one of those hills at that speed and NOT swear. If you can, I applaud you.
So now back to the grind stone, but what fun it was! Glad we did everything that we did... and we all came home with a tattoo. (love it!)

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I laugh when I go down because it tickles the butterflies in my stomach.

April said...

Oh I love Cali, though I've never done Death Valley. Also I love Six Flags, very scary and swear-worthy rides.