
I had a GREAT 4th of July. It was one of my favorites over the years. This year the 4th was on a Saturday, so I got Friday off. (which is a great perk!)
At the beginning of the week, I was told that I might have to work that weekend while employers had to go to Canada to tend to a sick father. So to say the least, I was disappointed. But it turned out that I didn't have to work. I was liberated just in time for Independence Day. ;)
Lisa and her family invited me to go to Stadium of Fire. Ah! So fun! I have not been for years, and since this was my first 4th back in Utah, might as well go all the way! And of course, the Jonas Brothers were playing! Being a nanny, I am very familiar with them. (and they aren't that bad!) I think I was the only adult there that knew all the lyrics and NOT have kids with me.
I hope you had a great 4th of July, and acknowledged the men and women that have given up their lives for the freedom that we now have.
1 comment:
Love the picture! Congrats on a couple well-deserved days off!
Post a Comment