
No, you read that right. And I am slightly embarrassed to admit this to you all. But I did, indeed, have an affair. It is something I am proud of. Or something that I suggest to all my friends. But sometimes a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do.
I had a shoe affair. I tossed my beloved Asics aside, and ran off with a pair of Saucony. I know what I blogged before. I swore my unwavering love to Asics. But after miles and miles of bliss, they gave out on me. And I have to admit, after only 8 months of running together, I am a little bitter at the length of that love relationship! I was talking "eternity" here!
So, I had to pick myself up, and find a new running mate. And I found that in Saucony. Judge me if you must... but I think I might have fallen in love again.
3 comments:
I had a pair of these when I ran the marathon. They are fantastic shoes, and I am an asics girl myself. I never had shin splints once with these. I support you!!
That's what I run with! My big wide feet love them!! :)
I love Sauconys!!! :)
Post a Comment