Monday, August 24, 2009

Psssst!


On friday, I turned 32. Wow... it is weird to think that I am in my 3o's. It is crazy. And every year on my birthday, I take a minute to think about what I expect out of the next year. This year, I am at a loss on expectations. And so I though alot about that. Why it is exactly that I don't expect anything out of this year. And then it came to me... At this point in my life, I have learned that what we "expect" usually isn't "what happens". We make these plans, the way we think that is the easiet way to get from point A to point B. And we truly forget to enjoy our journey on getting to the B.

So this year, I will not only enjoy my journey, but I will have faith in the journey of the next 365 days.

1 comment:

April said...

Tara! Happy Birthday to you! :)