Monday, August 31, 2009

palms and cards= a new path


Let me first start by saying, I don't believe in psychics. I think they are trixy and false.
Now having said that, I had my tarot cards read on Saturday night. I have never been to a psychic. And here is how my first experience went:
First I should let you know that it wasn't a "psychic" it was an Angel Reading. Which I have no idea what the difference is. But there is one, because I was corrected on more than one occasion. So I sit in front of this woman, (I use that term loosely, because I am not sure she was more than 17) And I watch her for a full 4 minutes just staring at the tablecloth. I was a little unnerved. Um, here is where I should mention that I try not to be judgemental of others (somewhere there is a wooden puppet who's nose just grew 4 inches on behalf of the lie I just told). So, this "angel reader" was, well, how should I put this? She had wispy blond hair with a big yellow flower in it. And for some reason she couldn't fit her tongue all the way in her mouth. That combined with the bright blue nail polish and the llama she had on her round table, I was a little "if-y" on the whole thing. She also muttered to someone I couldn't see, but she could. So, like I said, I waited for 4 minutes. Now I know that that sounds like a very short amount of time, but when you are waiting for someone to tell you what you are going to do next summer and who your husband is going to be.. it was an agonizingly long amount of time. She then looked at me, shook my hand and said "Sorry, I can't read you..."
What!? I waited in line for 30 minutes out side the door and then an extra 4 minutes at this table while you stared at the tablecloth and now I have a BROKEN psychic??
So I got another. Her name was Jade and she told me I would be married in 3 months, and that I do too much for other people.
My life has a new direction now, I am going to be lazy and start planning a wedding....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, three months? Good luck! BTW, Ryan was reading over my shoulder, cracking up. He said, "She's funny." Duh! :)

April said...

Please please please invite me to your wedding! It's nice that you know when it will be. I will keep the month of November wide open. :)