Okay, I know the story of Adam and Eve. I know that they had to do what they did so that we can do what we need to do. (makes TOTAL sense...??) But there are days that I get frustrated with the whole "from this day forward you shall eat by the sweat of thy brow for all the days of thy life"I mean, I shouldn't complain too loudly. I live in a modern age where I don't have to toil the land for my food. I can hop in a car and go to a store for anything that my heart (or body!) desires. I don't have to sew my own clothes or wash anything by a river with lye and a rock.
But this whole "keeping the body physically healthy" is going to kill me!
Running= yuck!
lunges= blah
free weights=ugh
plank=augh!
Truly, Eve... couldn't you just igore Lucifer!? Couldn't you have just gone on and picked some wild flowers that day?
2 comments:
Amen!
I totally agree. I sometimes day dream while at work about a life of total ease and relaxation...oh, it sounds so nice.
Post a Comment