Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Take a Hike



Hiking is hard. I have known this for a while. I tried it once when I was in college and remember thinking all the way up the mountain, "who the hell talked me into this!?"

But I found myself doing it again last Saturday. I was just as hard as I remembered. But at least it was with good company! (last time I hiked to impress a boy-so glad I am past that now!) My family and I (brothers, sister-in-law and 2 cousins) hiked Brighton. Phew! We had no idea how much snow was going to be up there, and as you can see, we were not really dressed for how cold it was going to be. But the landscape was so beautiful, that it almost made you forget how freaking cold you were!

It was really a lovely hike, and I might even try it again..... WHEN IT IS WARMER!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You, Clayton, and Blake all have the same smile. Haha! Cute!