Monday, October 26, 2009

Where you lead, I will follow

Anyone that knows me knows that there are 2 things that I really, really, really love.


1. Rascal Flatts


2. Gilmore Girls





Now I need to give the credit where it is due. I have a friend that I met back in Connecticut that introduced this show to me. (thanks Allie!) And I watched the very last season with her religiously every Tuesday night. It was great fun. We even had a "last episode" party. I think we may have even worn plaid in honor of Luke. (NOT CHRISTOPHER!!) And thank goodness she had the rest of the seasons on DVD for me to know where all of the characters came from and how they developed. I remember many random phone calls and conversations in hallways about Lorelai and Luke. And how I would be just completely depressed if Lorelai chose Christopher instead of Luke. (sigh) I still get a little anxiety as I am thinking about it!
And a huge perk from the show: it takes place in my beloved Connecticut. Stars Hollow to be exact. And really, I would take up drinking coffee if that meant I could spend some time at Luke's diner.
I was sick last week and popped these DVD's in to just chill and watch something. And once again, was hooked! I had to watch every last episode, even though I knew how it ended and who ended up with who and where Rory go a job. I just love this show! If you have not watched them, go out and do yourself a favor... watch them.

No comments: