Monday, November 30, 2009

to cut? Or not to cut....




Okay folks! This is where my blog becomes "interactive"! Yay... Do I cut my hair like in the blue shirt? Or should I just hang on a few more months and have the long hair?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmmm...i say cut. It's a great look on you, but your totally fab either way! And I'm just now remembering that I was supposed to do some blog tweaking. Email me some songs you want on your playlist, and what song you'd like to see on your recommended gadget.

Melanie said...

Sorry, the writer in me is horrified...it should read: but you'RE totally fab either way. Thank you, i feel better.

April said...

You're one of those lucky people that have good hair either way. But, change is good, so I say cut...just because you can.

MA1 said...

Well I love change and hair always grows back, so I say cut it. Your face looks great with the shorter hair. But you look good the other way too. hmm I'm torn, good thing it's not me! Good luck with that decision!

Lisa said...

Hmmm, should I be a rebel and say let it go a while longer? You can always cut later, but it's hard to take back. But I do love it in the picture, so either way would be great! How's that for a decisive answer? :)