
Thank you, Dano for the award... :) I thought this looked like a fun little tag for the blog-o-sphere. Danielle and I met in Connecticut while nannying. I remember our mutual friend Rhonda telling me the week before she moved back to Stamford "You're going to just love her". Rho was right. Dano and I shared many laughs together.
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Thank the person giving you this award
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. Place a link to their blog
4. Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog
5. Nominate 7 bloggers
6. Place a link to those bloggers
7. Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
Here are my "tidbits":
1. As a child I didn't like conference. (I am watching it now as I type). My mom used to tell me that it was an easy Sunday for us, because it was only 2 hours instead of the 3 that we usually have. Now I cannot wait for it. I love the spirit that it brings into my home. Having lived in non-LDS homes for the past 7 years, it is a real treat.
2. I have a pet fish. I bought him when I moved back to Utah. His name is Poseidon.
3. I have a deep desire to go to London. I have always wanted to go. I have plans to go next Spring.
4. I can only chew gum for a maximum of 5 minutes. I cannot stand to have it in my mouth any longer than that. It drives many of my friends nuts. To the point that they have refused to give me a piece of their gum after a dinner at a restaurant because they teased me it was a "waste".
5. Very rarely to I talk to my brothers on the phone. We text. Somehow that is easier. But we all usually text all day every day. They are my best friends.
6. My bath towls have to match my bedding in my room. It is strange, I know.
7. I love my dad. He and I have had some rough years. But he has been a strength to me in a lot of things. Whether he knows that or not. I am proud that he served his country and is a Veteran. He now suffers from complications of serving in the first Desert Storm and has made is quality of life difficult for him. But he is my dad. And I love him.
And now, my tags are:
Have fun, and I look forward to reading your blogs!
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading your 7 things, and I have to agree that you do have a beautiful blog. Thank you for the nomination :)
Post a Comment