Monday, April 5, 2010

black


I have a confession. And some of you will think less of me, I am sure. But none the less... I am going to share it any way.


I like black jelly beans. It isn't something I am proud of, because I know that some of you are prejudice against the black jelly beans. I also know, that black is kind of an anti jelly bean color. They are supposed to be spring like and a cheerful color.


But there is something about the flavor and color that is a little bit rebellious to have on Easter. So now is when I confess that I wait until the day AFTER Easter to go into the store to find my bag. And the best part of waiting is, they are usually only 50 cents a bag. Lucky me!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

The Black ones are my favorite too!

Lisa said...

Ewww! But, okay. I still love you. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE black jelly beans, black saltwater taffy and I have even had black caramels, that I think of in the middle of the night-they are so good!