Wednesday, April 28, 2010

two-hundred


Happy 200th post to me! Either I am really gabby and have no qualms sharing my life with the www, or.... Yeah, no- I have no qualms sharing my life with strangers and friends. :) Leave me a note and let me know you are reading. Even if I know you already are! (this goes for my blog stalkers too!!) Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for 200! You are a busy blogger! Congrats. :)

Julianne said...

I was just thinking about you when I saw Rascal Flatts on American Idol! Happy 200 posts!

The Plater Family said...

Yay! Tara! Congrats!

Melanie said...

Keep em coming!! Luvs!

Andrea said...

Always checking up on you! I love reading your blog

Dave and Lizzie said...

I read your cute blog!

Terina said...

congrats on the mile stone! :D

Danielle said...

I'm reading and I love it!

R and R said...

Way to go! I am almost to 100 posts and thought that was great!!