Sunday, October 10, 2010

circus infused with nitro

I went to the Nitro Circus on Saturday night. Yup! Never heard of it before. But my 2 youngest brothers are obsessed with it. I guess it is a TV show? (I am so out of the loop!) And aside from my family maybe, might have, hinted at the fact that I wasn't dress correctly and were sneaky about bringing a "hoodie" for me to wear so I wouldn't "stand out" (I thought my cardi and scarf looked great!)... I hung with the best of them! (lol!)
So the Nitro Circus is a motocross stunt show. As you can see, they have these dirt bikes and do jumps off the huge mounds of dirt. There was a guy named Travis that is famous for doing these types of things. (sorry, don't know the last name, sounds like... pastrami). I had a great time! It was fun to be with my family and fun to watch. And for an added bonus, our section won the Tshirt. Yup, I am a proud owner of a Nitro Circus shirt. I will wear it proudly...... to bed.

2 comments:

April said...

Travis Pastrana....and yes, he is amazing. The show isn't just motocross either, they do all sorts of stunts and stuff. That's so cool that you got to see it live!

Melanie said...

Is he the one married and now divorced from Pink?? If it doesn't happen in People Magazine, I just really don't know...