It is amazing to me how my life has fallen into place. I feel very blessed for how things have worked out.In August I decided that it was time to move on to "bigger and better things". And so it was once again time to jump. So I did. I had no idea where I was going to land, but I did it. I jumped.
Two weeks into quitting, I had a friend tell me that they had an idea for where I could move into.
My job needed me to stay a bit longer so I stayed with the family for 2 more months and while they found a replacement 2 weeks ago, I was on the search to find a job that would work with a school schedule. And, I found one that works! And to add to the amazing-ness of this story: I was stressed about there being a huge money-less time lapse between jobs. Not so, I end my nanny job on the 28th of October, and I start my new job November 1.
Thank you to all of my friends and family that have given me support and love. I truly appreciate it. There have been times during this process and life change that I have forgotten my faith. And you all have had it for me. Thank you. Truly.
3 comments:
Parking lot attendant!? That's my dream job!
Congrats Tara! what is your new job? Sometimes it's really nice to make a big change, it allows for more growth. I hope you keep writing though, cause you're good at it:)
Yes, yes, do tell, what is your next great adventure??
Post a Comment