So I think that this is a good outlet for me. This typing and then posting. It is a release :)
I have been off of work since Wednesday afternoon. And it has been lovely!! I think we all need a break every so often. I have been under a lot of stress lately too with the decision on where to move and then how to get there, etc. I have not even gotten out of my pajamas before 2 both days! That is just pure joy to me.
So I feel like this is the end of an era for me. My very dear friend Rhonda is moving to Kansas and I am leaving in 5 weeks. So crazy! Rhonda has been out here as a nanny for a total of 9 years. And I have been out here for close to 7. WOW!! And I guess this is when we move on to be adults. :) (meh, we'll see!)
I'll miss her a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment