
Sooo...... um UTAH IT IS!! Wow... I cannot believe that I just said/typed that. But yes, I am moving to Utah.
It is really amazing that process of this decision.
When you loose your mother at a young age, as I have, you lean that the Lord has a plan for everyone. And I was always lucky and never doubted that. Never once, did I think my Father in Heaven forgot about me.
And so it was with this decision. I KNOW with out a doubt that there is a plan for me. There has always been a plan for me. :)
It started out at the beginning of the year knowing that this was the year that I was going to have to leave New England. It was just time. That in no way means that I have felt disenchanted with the area or the Pags, but it was time for Tara to become and adult and finish school or switch careers, or what have you. And then I told Chris and Dorothy in March. I thought that gave them enough time to find a "replacement" (let's face it, I am irreplaceable). But I could not look for a new nanny job until it got closer to the time that I was to leave. So I made the date the 23rd of August. So that was going to be mid-June before I could look for a job.
I thought I would try something new.. something different. DALLAS!!! I interviewed for 5 different jobs in TX. And none of them fit. I was waiting for that "click". And I was not getting it. So... I thought I would give SLC a try. The first family I looked at called me, and with in 4 days I was offered the job.
So you are wondering... was there a "click". :) Yes... I am moving because I got my "click".
1 comment:
Where the hell is my 'click'
Post a Comment