Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stressed to the Max...


I am usually a very calm and collected person. But as of late I feel as though my life is falling down around my feet one brick at a time! I am like on the verge of tears every time I am alone...

I am moving in 5 WEEKS!! I still have all of my things on the wall and not a single box packed. And I don't know if it is because I am just in denial of the whole fact that I am moving-- or if it is because I am hoping the "packing" fairy will show up and wave her wand.

And then there is the matter of needing to make a "nanny handbook" for the new nanny. Let me tell you how overwhelming that is. I have to write down all addresses, directions, and phone numbers of all the things that the kids use on a regular basis. i.e. doctor, dentist, hockey, swimming...
I thought I would go running tonight at the gym. As I get up to speed my mind is racing just as fast as my feet! That wasn't a good idea...

So... here I am...trying to figure out where I am to be ... and not doing a good job with that decision.

3 comments:

L.R.L said...

I don't envy you....the next five weeks are going to be crazy weird for you.

Enjoy it Tar.

You're great, those Pag's are going to be lonely with out your beautiful personality there...I'm happy that I'LL get to see you though! yah!

Holly Harris Murray said...

I have to make a darn nanny handbook too and I have hated every minute of it! Good Luck and let me know what I can do to help you with it although I should rather ask for your suggestions! :)

Annie Pratt said...

Tara,
love the blog! I've ahd one for awhile(since Nathan left on his mission), and really don't know how to use it. When you come to make blueberry muffies with me you will have to help me! I am so sorry about the confusion for our Friday muffie session! I thought that I had told you that I was returning from Maine and would call when I returned. It ended being much later than I anticipated as I had to drop my sister and her family off in the Boston area and her friends insisted that we come in for a "quick drink".... I didn't even get home until 9:00pm. I figured that it was too late since you had to be getting up so early. Call me and we'll set up a date before we run out of dates!--Annie