I have actually read that when you feel that anxious feeling, that is your body telling you that it is ready. The butterflies, the nervousness is the body's way of dealing with the extra energy. It just wants to go and do! You will have so much fun. Just breathe:)
You'll do GREAT!! You've trained hard and you're ready! I'm so proud of you for doing this. What an accomplishment!! The weather should be perfect so I hope you have fun!
6 comments:
Good Luck! Even though I won't be there, I will be cheering for you!I am so proud of you. I need to set a goal like that!
Wendy
Yay! Good luck Tara! You can do it! Woohoo!!!
I have actually read that when you feel that anxious feeling, that is your body telling you that it is ready. The butterflies, the nervousness is the body's way of dealing with the extra energy. It just wants to go and do! You will have so much fun. Just breathe:)
Good Luck! I know you can do it!
You'll do GREAT!! You've trained hard and you're ready! I'm so proud of you for doing this. What an accomplishment!! The weather should be perfect so I hope you have fun!
You'll do fantastic!! Kick that 5K in the butt!!! :) I'll be cheering you on from CT!
Post a Comment