
I have been waiting for X-Men: Origins to come out. And last night was my night. I am not sure when it was that I fell in love with Hugh. It has been a few years, though. So a whole movie that was centered around Hugh's character, Wolverine.. well. It didn't take much to get me in the theater. And I should tell you, I was not disappointed. And of course, seeing his hind end was a bonus. (oops! I'll bring it up in my next bishop's interview.)

And I would like to give a shout out to my friend Jess. Here is my cute story:
It was a rainy day, and as I stepped off the curb, my shoe slipped on the painted concrete. I kinda tweaked my knee. So I looked for a place to sit down so I could take a look at it. Since it was raining, all the benches were wet. So my very charming and cute friend Jess, laid down his sweater. YES, you read that right. I think that is just half a step behind putting your jacket down over a puddle. I just thought that was so cute, that I had to blog it. (OH! And if you want his number... he is single!)
It was a rainy day, and as I stepped off the curb, my shoe slipped on the painted concrete. I kinda tweaked my knee. So I looked for a place to sit down so I could take a look at it. Since it was raining, all the benches were wet. So my very charming and cute friend Jess, laid down his sweater. YES, you read that right. I think that is just half a step behind putting your jacket down over a puddle. I just thought that was so cute, that I had to blog it. (OH! And if you want his number... he is single!)
4 comments:
Ummm yeah I would like his number or at least his stats! Is he old like us?
Wow, I'm impressed with your friend! Nice to hear about gentlemanly behavior once in a while.
That picture you have of Hugh is dreamy. We also went and saw Wolverine on Saturday, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty good. You're friend sounds like a super nice guy. He would be someone that I would recommend for Lexie.
Do you think that was really Hugh's bum? That was my question immediately following the movie... "So do you guys think he did that or do you think he had a butt double?!" HA HA!
Post a Comment