Saturday, May 30, 2009

Okay, here are the details...


Okay, I have left all of my readers in suspense long enough. So here is the fun things that I did on my trip...
It was a great trip. I think I did all of my favorite things in Connecticut. I went to the Country Club and relaxed by the pool. I had Dorothy's cooking,
twice. I went into the city and bought killer sunglasses and a pashmina. I hung out with my 2 favorite kids. OH, and I kissed a random sailor/marine in Times Square. And of course, I spent quality time with great friends.
Then, cried big alligator tears when I landed in Utah. I miss it on the East Coast...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It sounds like heaven! I hope you're not regretting your decision to stay...you probably just need a break like that, now and then! I'm glad you had a good time.