Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I am counting down 10 days for...


I am SO excited to go back east. I will only be there for just a few days, but I am going to try and cram everything I can possibly fit into those days.
The first thing I want is a bagel from Stews. I cannot tell you how tasty these are. And when you move to a state that barely even knows what they are, well, then you miss them even more. (I have permission from my trainer!) I also want pizza from Stefano's in Wilton. Mmmmm! I want a cup of soup from Soup Alley. And a TBM sandwich from Cosi. I am not sure there is going to be enough meals to eat all at all of these places.
I am going to have to run for MILES to work all this off. But somehow, it is going to be worth it.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

MMMMMMMM Chicken TBM from Cosi. JUST HAD IT!

Melanie said...

So lucky!! Have a great trip and take pictures!