Thursday, May 14, 2009

When did THIS happen!?

I don't know when this happened. I don't remember waking up and thinking how it changed. But I swear it did over night. How in the WORLD at the age of 31, do I need to use an eye cream!? This is what my mom used to use. This is what is in my aunts medicine cabinets (I can only assume of course!)
And I was just beside myself when I went to the Clinique counter and they rang up the small little bottle.
"$57.50."
WHAT!? Are you kidding me? And yet, I handed over my debit card,
B-E-C-A-U-S-E... I hate the crow's feet that are appearing at the side of my eyes. And the wrinkles under my eyes.
Ugh.. what's next? I know.... !! Botox....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two words for you Prep H. It does wonders for the eyes and it's a lot less than 50 bucks!