
I have to share my new hair secret. It is the best thing that has happened to my hair since ... well, just about anything. Healthy Hair Soy Renewal. I have to color my hair about every 6 weeks. And so that dries it out and makes it kinda.. yucky. But then my hair stylist (Jill, Holla!) suggested using this. I have tried a lot of those "sleek" glosses or the "silk drops". Yes, they work pretty well, but nothing makes my hair look like this stuff does. I feel like I have beautiful hair every day, just like Jennifer Aniston or Courtney Cox...
Go to your nearest hair retail store, and pick this up. It will change your life. Promise.
2 comments:
I found you!! And am subsequently dying (laughing that is) at your hilarity, insights, etc.etc.
I am SO buying that soy stuff. My hair is in desperate need of some help.
ok, because I trust you inplicitly i went out and bought it today! You are so right! I totally love it and will recommend it as well. (Giving you all the credit and praise of course!) Great find!
Post a Comment