I would like to say that I have been selfish for the past few months. Yes, I realize that maybe it is because it have the tendency to do that, since I don't really "share" my life with anyone. And that is okay. For now.
But recently, my friend (I'll keep her name absent from this post because I don't know how public she wants her struggle to be) started a blog about her and her husband's struggle to get pregnant.
It really struck something inside of me while reading her posts.
-- Things do not get easier when you are married. Life isn't really a walk in the park just because you have a ring on your finger of your left hand. Life is still difficult. And sometimes heart breaking.
If she is reading this... I want her to know that I really am grateful to her, for her candid blog. Because I may not fit the profile of the women she was hoping to reach by posting her feelings about infertility. But I do want her to know that it has changed the way that I look at things from now on. We all have our trials. And I am glad that she has shared what she has learned from hers so that I can learn from it also.

3 comments:
Good thoughts! Thanks for sharing.
Love it, so true:)
Thanks ;)
Post a Comment