Monday, December 8, 2008

Deck the freakin' halls already!

It is Christmas time. Sadly, I have not caught the "Christmas" spirit. For some reason, for the last few years, it takes me a bit to hop on the train with that. I have had Christmas music playing in the car for the past few days, I have tried to go Christmas shopping, and I walk into the stores and just wander around looking at things and not seeing anything that I want to get for any family member. I am usually so good at that... having so many ideas for brothers. And this year I am excited to have a new 'sister' to buy for. But even that is difficult.
It is snowing out today. We have huge white flakes falling from the sky. As much as I hate snow, it is beautiful out side. It looks like a winter wonder land. I hope this gets me more in the mood. Because am running out of time!