
So... I thought I would give you all a fair warning. Do not cross train tracks when the warning lights are flashing. The police get mad. Also, when the cop asks you if you "took a class before you got your licence, because that is where you would have learned that law." Make sure you don't answer him with " do you know the Pythagorean theorem? Because you should have taken a class in 7th grade to learn that". Oops. Apparently I should keep my inner New Yorker to myself. :)
3 comments:
ha!! if i get a call for bail money, i'll have an idea of what happened...
yes, yes... you will. But lesson learned! Sheesh!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! tara, that is the BEST! i can just see you saying that back to officer not-so-friendly and it cracks me up! ha ha! i am truly blessed to know you, my friend! thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment