Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Am I getting old? Or is it just me.....


When I was young, I would walk by my parent's room in the morning and see my dad on the side of the bed just sitting there. It was obvious that he had just woke up. His head was down and his eyes still closed. And every time I saw this, I would say "Dad, what are you doing?" And the same answer, every time "Just sitting here". I would always think this was so funny. I mean, c'mon! You are awake! Get up, lets go! There are so many things to do today!!


This morning, I found myself on the side of the bed, head down. And Sophia came in and said "Tara, what are you doing?". Uh, yeah... to this I replied "I am just waiting for you! Let's go! I am awake! There are things to do!"


No.... no I didn't. That is a lie. (shhh.. just don't tell my dad!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You obviously can't be getting old. That would mean I am getting old as well, which can't be true...can it?!?