
Do you find this photo as sad and depressing as I do? It makes me want to get in bed and just curl up and be sad.
Welcome to the end of February beginning of March for me. I hate HATE this time of year. It is the most depressing, sad, horrible time of the whole year. I think I would rather stand in Times Square on NYE for the year 2000 every day for a month- than live through this time of the year. The beginning of this week we had really beautiful weather. Sunshine. Warm. Windows down. And now.. it is snowing outside. I could just...cry. I truly know what it is like to "feel blue". Because, honestly- that is what it feels like on the inside. And not a bright happy blue. But the gray yucky blue.
Please please please Spring. I am begging you from the bottom of my heart, please come soon. It is a matter of life or death! Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment