Thursday, March 25, 2010

bare


I am always on the search for the "perfect" mascara. As I went in to purchase my eye primer from Bare Minerals, they gave me a free gift. And I am not a girl about to look at gift horse in the mouth (really dumb saying; yet I used it...)
When I tried this for the first time, I fell in love! My lashes felt natural. They weren't crunchy or flaky. Just natural.
I have been using this mascara for abut 6 weeks now, and I am telling you that I have more lashes and they are longer. Without the mascara.
Highly recommend this. Go. Love. And may you have long beautiful lashes!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

is there a bare minerals store in the mall out there? I've only been able to order their stuff online, but will for sure check it out. Your recommendations have not lead me astray yet! I recently converted from Bobbi Brown cosmetics to Mac and LOVE Mac!! You should schedule a makeup consolation there and just see.

Andrea said...

Is it just the bare mineral masacara? I have the shortest, finest eyelashes in the world! I would love to try it out!