Monday, March 15, 2010

hunger


There are no words to tell you what this book is about. There are no words to describe how absolute and irrevocably I was drawn into this story.
I had to take the book with me in my purse for days after ward, just because I couldn't stand to be away from Katniss and Peeta. Even through mere words.
If you have not read this book. Read it. Trust me. It isn't like anything you've read before.
P.S. Thank you Rhonda for recommending this book. And thanks for those that gave me an ultimatum for reading it. You know who you are.

3 comments:

Amy said...

:)

April said...

I think we are reading it in my book club next month. I've heard nothing but good things. I'm excited.

R and R said...

Agreed - it was nothing like I have ever read and I can't wait for the third!!!